ORR Adoption Guidelines:
- Our adoption fees vary from $100 to $300 depending
on each dog’s medical needs and vet care.
- All adoptions require a fenced in yard (underground
is acceptable), contract, and home visits.
- We adopt only in the state of Ohio.
- Fosters and volunteers welcome. All fosters
will be screened with the same process used for our adopters!
- If you meet the above requirements, click here to download an Adoption Application
ORR Surrender Guidelines:
(Please send us the following information)
- Dogs name, age, male or female.
- Vet care including spay or neuter, vet's name and telephone
number to verify care.
- Is your dog on any prevention for heartworm or flea and ticks?
- Why do you need to place your dog?
- Any issues or aggression with food, people, children or other
- Is your dog crate trained, leash trained and housebroken?
- Is your dog kept inside or outside?
- Has your dog ever bitten anyone?
- Has you dog ever bitten or killed an animal?
- Is your dog socialized?
- How is your dog with other dogs, both male and female?
- Send 3 pictures of your dog, a front, one sitting and whole
side body shot.
- It is important that you be honest in answering
- ORR is not a shelter with public hours.
Visits are by appointment only, after applications are approved.